1st Wine & Hospitality Management Workshop - April 3 to 5, 2017 - Hosted by KEDGE Business School – Bordeaux campus
The KEDGE BS Wine & Spirits research center has held on April 2017 the 1st Wine & Hospitality Management Workshop in partnership with the School of Hotel & Tourism management of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, l’ Ecole hôtelière of Lausanne and Cornell University.
Sessions organized during the workshop:
- Forecasting the demand for wines in China – an econometric approach
- Do wine judges give higher score to wines made with less known grape varieties
- Culinary Wine tourism: supply features and demand preferences in south Tyrol
- Experience design in the cultural sector: an exploration of intended and realised experiences
- Defining performance in the wine sector: the application of DEA to French wine companies
- Eat, drink and vote!
- Initial mispricing of experience goods and subsequent price adjustments: the case of fine wine
- Ownership structure, asset intensity and firm performance
- An analysis of wine spectator’s top 100 wines of the year for 1988 to 2016
- Terroir in the new world: hedonic estimation of vineyard sale prices in California